Agilent E4407B ESA-E 9kHz-26.5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
The Agilent E4407B spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver. It works on the principle of "super-heterodyne receiver" to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Agilent E4407B. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
Some applications for Agilent E4407B Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that the frequency and signal strength of your transmitter is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed you use a Agilent E4407B spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations. Other tests that utilize the Agilent E4407B spectrum analyzer features include antenna isolation, co-channel interference, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth, intermodulation, microwave or satellite antenna alignment, and characterization of components.
Key Features & Specifications
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more view full list of measurement applications
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyzer E4407B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyzer with tracking generator E4407B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyzer E4407B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, B7E, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.
Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the ESA spectrum analyzer that can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line. Browse the ESA brochure
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyzer. The EXA signal analyzer now comes standard with many of the ESAs optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA. Migrate from ESA to EXA.