Keysight Technologies Inc. 86118A 70 GHz dual electrical module with remote sampling head (2 m cable)
Two 70 GHz electrical channels with 1.85 mm (f) connectors on two remote sampling heads
- Characteristic rms noise: 0.4 mV (30 GHz BW), 1.3 mV (70 GHz BW)
- Maximum input signal: 2 Vdc
- Cable length: 2 m (each head)
- Electrical Inputs: 1.85 mm female. Must select m or f connector savers (see options)
- 86100A/B Infiniium DCA Mainframes
- 86100C Infiniium DCA-J Mainframe
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Mainframe
With over 70 GHz of electrical bandwidth, the 86118A provides one of the fastest channel performance available today. A well behaved frequency response minimizes attenuation of the signal spectrum and maintains fast edge speeds. The 86118A is a unique module for the 86100 Infiniium digital communications analyzer because the sampling electronics are located in a small, lightweight housing that can be placed up to 2 meters away from the mainframe to minimize loss through cabling.
In order to measure differential signals option 86118A-H01 is highly recommended. It provides less than 65 ps skew between the two channels and alignment capability within 150 ps.
More Keysight Technologies Inc. savings