Anritsu MP1764C 50 MHz to 12.5 GHz Error Detector
The MP1763C is used in combination with the MP1764C or MP1764D Error Detector for 12.5G BER testing. The amplitude of the clock and data signals can be varied from 0.25 to 2 Vp-p while the offset can be adjusted to within ±2 V so that the amplitude and the offset margin can be measured. The clock has a variable delay function so that time dependent characteristics or phase margins of the input clock and data can be measured. An M-series pseudorandom pattern resentative of actual conditions or a programmable pattern can be selected as cell data.1/8 parallel output is standard, and options are available for either 1/4 parallel output or 1/4 differential output. This is the only 12.5G BERT system with differential inputs and ¼ differential outputs required for SAN market device applications.
In addition, a 3.5 inch floppy disk drive is built in for storing preset data, enabling rapid measurements to be performed by simply pressing a key. A GPIB function is provided, enabling automatic or remote measurement via an external controller.
The MP1763C pulse pattern generator is ideal for research and development of high-speed logic, ICs, and digital systems.
- High quality waveform
- Wide frequency range covers STM 0/STS1 to 10 GbE, STM64/STS192, OUT-2, and 4.25G Fibre Channel
- Low FM/PM-noise clock generator
- 1/8 parallel output standard, with available options for either 1/4 parallel output or 1/4 differential output
- 8 Mbit programmable pattern corresponding to six frames of STM-64/ STS-192
- Complementary outputs of both data and clock
- The amplitudes and offsets of all 8 data outputs that have 1/8 speed of fundamental clock signal can be set
- Semi-rigid cable
- SMA cable
- APC-3.5 J-J connector
- GPIB cable, 2 m
- Power cord
- 3.5-inch floppy disk
- 12.5G/3.2G BERTS application software demo
- Wrist strap
- Fuse, 6.3 A
- Protective cover
- MP1763C operation manual
- MP1763C GPIB operation manual
More Anritsu savings